One of the most exciting card games you can play in the casino is 바카라. Hence, it is popular among seasoned players and deemed the perfect game for beginners. It’s no wonder that it is enjoying much popularity in the casino industry along with Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, and many more casino games. A fairly easy game to play, it’s still possible for some people to find it difficult to understand the rules.
Worry not because we will talk about essential things you should know about the game in this article. So that the next time you see a baccarat table in an actual casino or play in an 온라인카지노, you will know how to play alongside other players even if you’re a beginner.
Basic Information about Baccarat
- Card Values – The Ace card is worth 1 point, while the two to nine cards are worth their face value (three points for the 3rd card, eight points for the 8th card, and so on). On the other hand, all face (King, Queen, Joker) and tens cards are worth zero.
- Natural – This refers to any two cards with a total of 8 or 9. The highest natural is 9 and it’s an automatic win if the hand of two cards appear to be A+8 or 9+10 or 5+4 wherein the total is 9. No cards will be dealt anymore.
- Points System – Once you know what each card in a baccarat game is worth, you need to know how to count hands. To get the sum of the hands, you need to add the card values. The second or tens digit is disregarded because the total can’t be higher than 9. For example, if the card total is 17, then the ten is dropped and the new total will be 7 points.
- Baccarat Table – If you’ve played at a land-based casino before, the typical baccarat table will look a lot different from the table on a 바카라사이트 as well as in mini-baccarat. While typical tables may seat 14 players, the mini-baccarat will only seat up to 7 players while it’s only 1 in the online setting of the game.
- Types of Bets – While there are three types of bets you can place, the most popular are the “banker” and the “player” and never the “tie” bet. The popular advice you’ll hear is to always place your bets on the “banker.”
- House Edge – In baccarat, the “banker” has the lowest house edge of 1.06% though there is a 5% commission on the win. The “player” is the next best bet as it has a house edge of 1.24%. The “tie” bet, on the other hand, is one you’re highly advised not to place because it has a high house edge of 4.85% (9:1 payout) and 14.4% (8:1 payout).
- Third Card – An additional card may be drawn on one or more hands, especially if neither hand (banker’s or player) totals to an 8 or a 9. There are also specific third card rules to follow for the player and the banker in a baccarat game.
If you’re a complete novice to baccarat, it’s also highly recommended to play online such as on a 토토사이트 so you get the hang of the game first. This way, you can practice and familiarize yourself first. Enjoy playing!